HP 400 M451DN Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dn is a single-function color laser printers at the intermediate level classes from HP that can be used to print images with a high Quality.With the compact printer that has a simple and physical dimensions 405 x 484 x 322 mm. Function A4 color laser printer uses a 600 Mhz processor with 384 Mb of memory. There is an LCD display with 2 lines that inform the processes that are to take place in the printer and a simple menu system. This printer cycles up to 40,000 pages per month. Standard printer paper tray can hold up to 250 sheets maximum paper.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dn print speeds up to 20 ppm in A4 paper, with print resolution capable of up to 600 x 600 dpi (Black), thanks to HP ImageREt 3600 making increasingly sharp print quality. This laser printer also supports automatic duplex printing for two-sided printing paper at once. Technology Auto-On / Auto-Off will also help users to save on electricity costs, as claimed HP can use the lower of the mode SLEEP 26x electricity, and can be programmed to non-active at night or the weekend and again on the morning of day clock time and only use the power of 1 watt.
Using the HP LaserJet Pro 400 color you need color wireless as well as high quality by producing more efficient, easier to use, two-sided printing to automatically, and print from anywhere with HP ePrint (access point), and even the great productivity with large speed print size and quality (color) was outstanding. Important documents even offer you to enjoy the colors easily and quickly easily integrate into your network as a small or home office.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 is a powerful tool increases your productivity to save time and costs to reduce energy use (Auto-On / Auto-Off Technology) and also saves (Instant-on technology) with printed tip 21 ppm. By producing the color of the text is clear and smooth with HP ImageREt 3600 and HP LaserJet toner original.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP 400 M451DN Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10