HP Deskjet 1050 Driver Download
Review– HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-one designed for users at home or in the office who want a simple printer, but print quality is easy to use everyday and fast.
This printer can be used in addition to printing, the HP Deskjet 1050 can also be used to scan and copy that is easy to use. The printer is compatible for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Mac Os.
Hp Deskjet 1050 printer is a printer All in One (Multifunctional) that features: Printer Scanner Copier Colour and the printer is compact and concise form so that the device has three functions at once, Printer All in One very popular because it is really a more affordable price and also has a 1-year warranty sales of HP Unit Exchange facilities
Printer all-in-one at an affordable price would not be complete if it is not accompanied by an economical ink. Therefore, HP juxtaposing economical printer ink HP 802 HP 802 Small ink is the lowest price in the market. Although cheap, of course, HP still maintaining the quality of the ink is in accordance with the quality of HP. In addition, the cartridge used in the HP 802 is a product that is 70% recycled components that come from recycled plastic and other materials that are collected through the HP Planet Partners Recycle Program. So, by purchasing the HP 802 ink, you get the original ink with low price and high quality, and also helps keep the world in order to remain green.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Deskjet 1050 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10