HP DeskJet 1510 Printer Driver Download
Review– HP Deskjet 1510 is a multifunction printer and is easy to use, this printer is manufactured by Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP is also known as one of the biggest companies in the world of information technology.
HP Deskjet 1510 printer is called multi-function or all-in-one printer is because, in addition to print, the printer can also be used as a scanner and copy. HP Deskjet 1510 has the best quality prints, reaching 4800 x 1200 dpi color and black for documents up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Deskjet 1510 HP printers have printed quality is very good and excellent resulting prints are of high quality, printer Download Printer Driver HP Deskjet 1510 is suitable for offices and schools for children who use the printers every day, this printer can print, with a very nice and very fast so do not bother to wait out in the paper, and, in addition, it is equipped with a printer scan feature.
Before downloading the printer driver you should first check the type of printer and operating system being used so that the installation process can run smoothly, in this case, the driver pages for specific types of printers HP Deskjet 1510.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP DeskJet 1510 Printer Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10