HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver Download
Review– HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020hc designed with the primary function of printing or so-called single function. The printer has a compact physical dimension of 429 x 270 x 123 mm and a weight of 2.85 kg with a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1,000 pages. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020hc use cartridge (cartridge) HP 46. HP 46 ink cartridge consisting of a pigment black ink to produce high-quality prints in black and dye-based color inks to produce printed graphics with vivid colors and sharp. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020hc ENERGY STAR ® qualified.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020hc has a print speed of up to 7 ppm print speed or draft ISO equivalent of 20 pages per minute with a resolution of 600 x 300 dpi for a monochrome range. As for color printing, capable of reaching a resolution of 4800 x 1200 mode for printing photos. With a variety of new features such as the ability to print borderless photos (borderless), the newest HP Deskjet Ink Advantage is a versatile solution for all levels of society who need an economical printer but print quality is satisfactory.
Print with outstanding ability with the quality of printing up to 1,500 pages and ultra-capacity and produce high-quality documents and photos without all the frames will be obtained by using the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printer 2020hc.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020hc have printed quality black (best) and 600 dpi for color (best) Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer has a minimum dimension of 429 x 601 x 298 mm and weighs 2.85 kg. Easy to carry anywhere.
For those of you who are looking for a driver HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020hc, we are the right place, because we provide a wide variety of printer drivers for your needs and, of course, free of charge. Good luck.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10