HP Deskjet 2060 Driver Download
Review– HP Deskjet 2060 is a printer from HP that can be used for printing, scanning and copying at a lower price and a simple shape and compact. Has dimensions of 463 x 193 x 349 mm and weighs 5:22 kg very easily anywhere, or taken elsewhere, HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One Printer have print speeds of up to 5.5 ppm for draft and 4 ppm in color and copy speed of 4.5 cpm. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One printer uses HP original cartridges so very economical with high-quality results.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 into a printer with an all in one K110a mode that can print documents at an economical price and provide high print speeds up to 20 ppm (when printing in mono mode).
The HP 2060 is also a reliable printer when printing high-quality photos which can also be used to express your photographic art or can also be used as photo printing needs of your business, you can smile satisfied customers and not have to wait long to get a photo with beautiful colors, you can have a photo print speeds up to 16 ppm color is given.
To complement the need to print, copy and scan in your office, the HP 2060 printer can also be a special option with the advantages provided in the form of cheap printing, shape and compact dimensions making it easy to be placed anywhere in your office.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 is the printer with print, scan, and a replica of the chisel in one printer that is reliable. Printer K110a horsepower include straightforward and compact style with physical dimensions of 463 x 193 x 349 millimeters, 5:22-kilogram weight are often placed in various corners of the room. horsepower Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 has been introduced earlier than the horsepower Deskjet Ink Advantage 2520hc that additional multifunction printer. horsepower Deskjet Ink Advantage 2010 (K010a) Black cartridge victim horsepower 704 & amp; color. 704 horsepower Ink cartridges consist of a pigment black ink to give black top quality printing and dye-based color inks to provide print graphics with vivid colors and sharp. horsepower Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 (K110a) meets ENERGY STAR qualifications. The duty cycle of this printer is able to reach the 1,000 pages monthly.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Deskjet 2060 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10