HP DeskJet 2545 Driver Download
Review– HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 all-in-one Do the right choice and affordable for those who are able to provide easy and quick to print wirelessly from every corner of the room in your home, plus copies less and scanning. Relying on good quality results and regulated directly, using low-cost genuine HP ink cartridges. Simple, wireless printing also added quick and easy to scan and copy using the reliable all-in-one and low-cost genuine HP ink cartridges. HP DeskJet 2545 color printer ink profits all-in-one is the choice that offers seamless wireless print, scan and copy from anywhere in your home or office.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 also makes it easy to organize and can automatically connect to a Wi-Fi network from every corner of the room in your house. with the use of genuine ink cartridges cost savings that HP is able to perform printing more and need fewer refills. You can count on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers are able to provide reliable performance in 2545 through all kinds of molds you.
Inkjet Printer HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 All In One (AIO) is a multifunction printer from HP. With the official price of about one million dollars, the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 All In One printer is a multifunctional device with a simple print function main, scan, and copy. At first glance looks like HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1515, but has additional features in the wireless HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545, this will allow the printer to wirelessly directly mental documents or images from a laptop, smartphone, tablet android or iPad with WiFi connectivity 802.11 b / g / n owned this printer. Monthly duty cycle of this printer is able to reach the 1,000 pages of paper. HP Deskjet 2545 Printer has a simple and compact design. Printer with physical dimensions of 425.23 x 552.19 x 252.19 mm, weighs 3.6 kg and can be placed in various corners of the office, home, or even your room because the size is not too big, and quite light. Color inkjet printer HP Deskjet 2545 offers print speeds of up to 7 ISO ppm (for black) and 5 ppm color ISO A4 document to print. Printer with HP Thermal Inkjet technology, able to achieve a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for printing monochrome (black). As for color printing, HP Deskjet 2545mampu achieve a resolution of 4800 x 1200 for the photo print mode.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP DeskJet 2545 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10