HP DeskJet 3050 Driver Download
Review– Natural, flowing curvature Deskjet 3050A appears to draw inspiration from the principles of an aesthetic designer furniture-mid 20th century. Pieces of external brushed with different shades of tangled gray and the number of burnt and monochrome LCD 2 inches arise out of the cut-outs in the top of the printer for quick access to control an application, set menus and one-touch installation for the wireless connection and HP ePrint service.
A 60-sheet input tray also folds flush into the unit and features an adjustable marker that can align with a variety of media sizes to No. sized envelope 10. Of course, there are also some signs to a standard sheet size 4 inches by 6 inches and 8 inches by 10-inch photo paper, but a single tricolor cartridge in limiting the image quality of this printer can produce.
Pairing 3050A with computer companion most easily with a USB connection hard-wired, but wireless routers offer a more elegant solution and lets you take advantage of ePrint, a service that allows you to send jobs directly to the printer using the e unique mail is issued to the printer when you make a connection, Similar to Facebook or Flickr address e-mail, you can load a print job to 3050A with either copy an article directly into the body of the message or attach a document to an e-mail.
It’s important to note the network configuration of your home before buying this printer because you really need a wireless network to take advantage of cloud printing. Also, 3050A does not have a network Ethernet port, so that only one user can print at a time. The print system can print an e-mail message in the form of images, files documents, PDFs, and photos, and it will send a separate job for each text that appears in the body of the e-mail.
Innate preferences allow anyone with a wireless print addresses, but you can also set a list of senders is verified to enable the private network. We confirmed in testing that function ePrint works with a wide range of Web clients: we use Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook with positive results, and you can even e-mail the article directly from RSS feeds such as Google Reader.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP DeskJet 3050 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10