HP DeskJet 5800 Driver Download
Review– HP DeskJet 5800 is software that you must have to install the HP DeskJet 5800 printer on your laptop or computer to be able to use it to print documents. Through this website, you are free to download hp deskjet, 5800 driver.
HP DeskJet 5800 printer offers wireless features so you can easily print documents or images whenever you are of course in a radius that can be achieved without having to be right at the front of the HP DeskJet 5800 printer.
HP DeskJet 5800 also offers you not border prints on glossy paper (8.5 x 11 inches) and offers six ink cartridges with three color cartridge and a photo cartridge. Furthermore, double sided documents are also available for printing through the use of paper holder that can be loaded into 150 papers. Another advantage of having this device will automatically shut off after 30 minutes without use so it can save your electricity costs.
Versatile, professional-quality printer for true-to-life photos up to 4800 – optimized dpi, plus laser-quality black text. Enjoy fast document printing speeds up to 22 ppm black, up to 21 ppm color, plus 4×6 photos as fast as 27 seconds. Print documents in laser-quality black retain clarity for decades and most old color photos with the look and feel of traditional photos using HP photo ink cartridges. Photo Print-size 4×6 to 8.5×11 to 8.5×24 panorama size directly from PictBridge enabled cameras – no computer required.
Packed with proven technology and enhanced features, the HP Compaq dc5800 Business PC is well equipped to meet the demands of mainstream organizations. Taking advantage of productivity, manageability, and security features tailored to achieve a unique PC that is designed to be the foundation of your business.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP DeskJet 5800 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10