HP DeskJet 9800 Driver Download
Review– HP DeskJet 9800 is a compact, feature-rich printer to create vibrant office documents and marketing materials in-house. Experience the flexibility of up to 4800-optimized dpi A3 + borderless printing plus 6-ink optional quality photos and optional automatic two-sided printing. WARNING: solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder.
HP Deskjet 9800 printer offers great value in terms of cost effectiveness, speed, and quality, as it includes the features in the case of a printer in the series. HP Deskjet 9800 is an A3 printer that is both inexpensive and only use double ink cartridges.
HP Deskjet 9800 printer targeted at the small business market in order to improve overall productivity. The introduction of the Ethernet port on the printer enhances printing criteria working group as a whole for this printer.
HP has launched the HP Deskjet 9800 printer targeted at small business users who want to print photos as well as other varieties of documents. Measurements printer is 459 x 220 x 169 mm with paper tray upright. When you drop the two trays, the depth increases to 280 mm, power connector along with the USB connection located at the rear while the front has a three-button control panel interface along with pictBridge enabled digital camera models to be connected to the machine without the need of a computer system, the printer configuration is certainly easy as you connect power and USB leads plus slip in the tri color and black cartridges.
Print quality of the HP Deskjet 9800 printer is impressive. Serif and sans serif fonts are easy to read even at very small sizes, this printer has the ability to print documents at high speed without any quality loss, HP Deskjet 9800 printers is enhanced, which provides efficient speed and print quality. In addition, a significant 5.000 pages per month cycle, two-sided printing flexibility and network connectivity available optionally helping to make this a special Deskjet a great addition to your home office.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP DeskJet 9800 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10