HP Deskjet D1530 Driver Download
Review– Trying to find replacement ink for your D1530? Look no further. We offer high-quality replacement cartridges that cost a fraction of what you would pay for at the store. By cutting out the middle-man, we can offer exclusive savings. Each cartridge we sell is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’ll even match a lower price than competitors’ sites to make sure you get the best deal. Castle Ink is the socially responsible business-friendly environment that is dedicated to helping our planet by keeping empty cartridges out of landfills.
HP Deskjet D1530 printer is a great choice for home printing needs. Featuring up to 11 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color at 1200 dpi is given in black and 4800 x 1200 dpi in color is given, D1530 will easily provide simple printing projects with great results. HP Web Smart function allows the user to print part of multiple sites simultaneously, the must-have feature for students and teachers. Additional print capabilities including 4 “x 6” borderless color photos, the ability to print on multiple types of media, 80-sheet input tray and 50-sheet tray out-put. This model also comes with HP Photosmart Essential, Nova Greeting Card Factory Photo Card Maker, Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing, Learning Windows Vista, and Cook’s Recipe Organizer. Additional accessories include a power supply, C9352AN HP 22 tricolor ink cartridges, power cable, and software CD-ROM.
This printer comes packaged with our HP computer was purchased in 2009. The computer has exceeded all expectations, so no personal HP, but this printer is terrible. It has become a pig ink because we have it. Coincidence that we have been spending more on ink in three years by scoring a minimum (best estimates of 10 pages per month on average) of the printer? You tell me, but in my mind has been fraud written all over it. They provide free printer so you buy their ink.
Also, now “streaking” – again, this printer has the bare minimum use over its lifetime – and some cleaning does not fix the problem. Time to start looking for a new one I guess. I will not look at HPS.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Deskjet D1530 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10