HP ENVY 5530 Driver Download
Review– Inkjet multifunction printer HP Envy 5530 color-photo print Desktop is a multifunction printer that is capable of printing with outstanding results. It is ideal for use in your home or business. HP Envy 5530 using the HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge and HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge Original HP ink, which makes the results of print quality and durability, of course at low prices.
HP Envy 5530 because it is equipped with wireless printing, you can print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet and PC are connected to the Internet, you do not need to bother in the revocation or insert the cable Because you can print from a different room with ease.
HP Envy 5530 offers advantages in the use, quality and economical. Therefore, it has a compact size, If you want to have a printer It is easy to use, high quality and economical, you should definitely consider the HP Envy Printer 5530
The download link for the HP Envy 5530 Driver Download directly from the official website of HP, Easy downloading without diverted to another site, a download link can be found at the end of the post.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP ENVY 5530 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10