HP LaserJet 500 MFP M525 Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet 500 MFP M525f Company is a large multifunction printer (MFP) with some neat features, including a large touch screen and a built-in hard drive. It’s quite fast and has a good text quality though it stumbled slightly with graphics and photos. If your office looking for a feature rich monochrome MFP for printing text-heavy duty, it is worth a close look.
HP LaserJet 500 MFP M525c is a business-class printer from HP, which has the advantage of print, copy, scan and fax. This printer has a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi with print speeds reaching 42 ppm. The printer has reached a speed of 800 MHz processor with 1.5 GB of memory. This printer also comes with an 8.0 “(20.3 cm) touchscreen, SVGA LCD (color graphics) which will facilitate your daily work. Weight printer reaches £ 67.3 with dimensions of 20.3 x 21.6 x 22, 7. You can connect the printer to a computer that has Windows OS, Mac OS, and Linux.
Measuring 22.7 20.3 21.6 inches (HWD), is too big to share a desk with, and the severity of £ 65.8. It has the bells and whistles that you would expect for a monochrome MFP at a price, starting with an 8-inch color touch screen is gorgeous and built-in hard drive is encrypted. A 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (ADF) can copy, scan and fax two-sided documents, reverse any more sheets in the process.
Download Link for HP LaserJet MFP M525 500 drivers for you. You can directly download easily and practically without Transferred to another site and this directly from the official website, you can find download links at the end of the posting.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet 500 MFP M525 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10