HP LaserJet Pro P1102W Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro P1102 is perfect for the office because of the type of printer (laser) is able to print faster than other types of Deskjet. This means that if we want to print a document in large numbers every day, it is a Laser Printer recommendation.
P1102w LaserJet Pro Wireless Laser Printer from HP has a speed of 19 pages per minute printing with the first print-out times as fast as 8.5 seconds. Recommended monthly cycle up to 1500 pages 250 printers is designed for offices and individuals with moderate printing needs, the printer can handle paper sizes from 5.8×8.27 “up to legal-size paper (8.5×14”). The standard tray can hold up to 150 sheets at a time and bypass tray to prevent the hassle of constantly swapping media. 600x600dpi provide the high quality output on a variety of media including plain and rough paper, envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards, and vellum.
The printer has several connectivity options designed to make it easy to print anywhere, in addition to a standard USB port, the printer features Wi-Fi connectivity for printing from any computer on your wireless network. In addition, the printer is part of a growing number of compatible HP printers with ePrint. Easily print from wherever you are by emailing the document to your printer’s email address. When you return home or to the office of the documents will be waiting for you in the output tray.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w touching all the bases the right to a personal monochrome laser. It is small and lightweight, fast, and provide enough high-quality output across the board. It is also cheaper than the last generation HP LaserJet P1006 Printer, which it replaces, but by improving the speed and quality of output plus the addition of WiFi as standard, so you can share easily. All this makes the P1102w pretty attractive option, although it is not quite a match for the most direct competition, the Editors’ Choice Brother HL-2170W.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet Pro P1102W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10