HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro P1108 is a single-function monochrome laser printers are energy efficient to print professional documents printing needs of small while saving power consumption. These printers use Instant-on Technology for faster printing while producing excellent quality prints. Save money by using less energy for heating, without sacrificing speed and quality of your print job to the printer HP LaserJet this.
This HP LaserJet Pro P1108 printer is user-friendly and can be handled easily as it comes with a dimension of 349 x 238 x 196 mm and a weight of 6.35 kg. The sloping top contoured give the printer a smart look and feel, which makes it an interesting peripheral in your home or office. The control panel consists of an LED that indicates the status of the product or potential error conditions. Power On / Off button is used to activate or deactivate this HP printer.
This input tray of the HP LaserJet P1108 Printer has a paper capacity of holding 150 pages together with short media extender tool installed. The output tray can hold a maximum capacity of 100 sheets. Extension output tray folded holding face-down mold from falling from the printer. Under the output, bin is a print cartridge lift-tab to slide the toner cartridge easily.
HP mono laser printer handles a variety of paper sizes and can print on various types of media such as paper, Envelopes, Transparencies, labels, stock cards and postcards, according to your business needs and requirements.
266 MHz processor with 2 MB internal memory ensures free printing. LaserJet P1108 printer has a print speed of up to 18 ppm (pages per minute) with FPOT (First Print Out Time) of 8.5 seconds for monochrome printing. With a maximum print quality of 1200 x 1200 dpi, this LaserJet printer churns out sharp and clear print. Using HP LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge, the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 has a monthly duty cycle up to 5,000 pages.
Manual Duplex print option allows you to manually print on both sides of the paper, which helps you save paper. LaserJet P1108 printer uses the print language of the host Based, which means that you can plug in the printer and install the supplied drivers for Windows systems or operating system using a host-based driver.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10