HP Scanjet N6310 Driver Download
Review– HP Scanjet N6310 Document Flatbed Scanner Flatbed scanners are ready for anything: Get professional-quality scanning up to legal size using a 50-page automatic document feeder Easy to book scan, magazines, binders or bulky items other flatbed scanners save scanned cards into the system contacts easy to use with the included software Get impressive scan black-and-white and color at 2400 dpi, 48-bit color.
HP Scanjet N6310 is a high-resolution scanner that reaches 2400 x 2400 dpi (on flatbed), up to 600 x 600 dpi (ADF). The flatbed scanner also has a high speed of 15 ppm which can scan up to 500 pages a day. This printer is also very easy to use both in the crop, edit, rotate and Preview document capture software with HP. This printer connectivity 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 with support for OS Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
The download link for the HP Scanjet N6310 to your driver. You can directly download easily and practically without Transferred to another site and this directly from the official website, you can find download links at the end of the posting.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Scanjet N6310 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10