HP Scanjet Pro 3000 Driver Download
Review– This is a bait-speed scanner from HP has a high-quality scan. Reosluis scan of the scanner is 600 x 600 dpi with 48-bit depth (internal), 24-bit (external). This printer uses a Hi-Speed USB connectivity with OS support Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. This scanner is suitable for your work at home because the scanner does not have a resolution that is too high. Tisak scanner design also too complicated and very easy to use with key features of Power, Scan, and Cancel.
S2 HP Scanjet Pro 3000 Sheet-fed scanners are the next generation version of the HP Scanjet Professional 3000 Sheet-feed Scanner, which HP has stopped making, but still available on the Web at this writing. What you might not guess is that although some minor changes to the hardware, which is more significant improvements in the software, with new scanning utility that makes scanning easier, faster, and far more comfortable. The result is a much better package worth considering.
HP 3000 as before, 3000 s2 is intended as a personal desktop scanner for any office size. Offers a 50-sheet capacity that is equal to the automatic document feeder (ADF) and the same ability to handle paper up to 8.5 by 34 inches. According to HP, the hardware changes are limited to minor problems, such as improved tray buttons and controls. The utility scans, on the other hand, is new.
The original HP 3000 comes with an application program, but no utility scans. When I review, I pointed out that using the application program to scan, convert files to the format you want, and send it to the destination work quite well, but it can be tricky. Very often, the more comfortable approach is a utility that can scan, edit, and send the file to the right destination with a single command. HP Easy Scan utility that comes with the 3000 s2 provide comfort precisely that.
Download Link for HP Scanjet Pro 3000 drivers for you. You can directly download easily and practically without Transferred to another site and this directly from the official website, you can find download links at the end of the posting.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Scanjet Pro 3000 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10