Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download
Review– Streamlined for specialized reports, the imagePROGRAF iPF685 24″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon would like to build your efficiency with quick draft printing, extensive ink tank sizes, a red ink for a more extensive shading array, and programming improvements. This framework uses a five-shading responsive ink set with 4 dynamic color shading inks and a pigmented dark ink for exact lines and sharp content, perfect for specialized drawings.The iPF685 highlights a PF-04 printhead with a maximum determination of 2400 x 1200 dpi and the capacity to create an Arch D-surveyed print into 25 seconds utilizing Economy Mode. Moreover, it uses a sub-ink tank framework that can utilize all of ink accessible in the vast limit cartridges and considers tank substitution without expecting to stop the printer.
Profiting vast print employments and quicker work processes are an Economy Print Mode that permits clients to deliver draft prints on select media by directing the utilization of ink to create brisk check plots. An inward 320GB hard drive is incorporated for improved document handling, individual post box space, and capacity for up to 500 print occupations. Likewise, an incorporated stacker/wicker container permits clients to stack up to twenty Arch D prints or design the printer with a normal crate for more employments. Programming sees a few upgrades too with an improved module for AutoCAD, a module for Microsoft Office, and that’s just the beginning. Included with the iPF685 is PosterArtist Lite programming for configuration and format of bigger reports. Furthermore, this unit highlights both USB 2.0 and Ethernet network.
High-Density PF-04 Print Head
Ordinance’s PF-04 print head innovation takes into consideration print resolutions up to 2400 x 1200 dpi with scarcely discernible differences precise to ±0.1% and as slight as 0.79 mil. Additionally, the print head utilizes a spout hole shape that minimizes fog shower for clean lines and content. The PF-04 likewise has a sum of 15,360 spots and sets down 4 pl size beads for fine detail.
Five-Color Reactive Ink Set
Highlighting four colorfast color inks for striking shading and a pigmented matte dark ink for exact lines, the receptive ink set incorporated into the iPF685 printer is advanced for specialized report printing. It likewise has a maroon ink that will deliver a more extensive shading array in the red and orange ranges. These inks are additionally intended for the superb bond to the media and are scratch and marker impervious to guarantee negligible sleeping in the middle of hues and content.
Ink cartridges are additionally accessible in various sizes, 130 ml, and 300 ml. These huge tanks can be blended and coordinated in view of client inclination and will lower expense per print.
Utilizing Canon’s L-COA (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) print controller to drive the print motor the iPF685 can create an Arch D-size print in up to 685 seconds in Economy Mode. This mode controls the utilization of ink to deliver fast check plots for minimizing general print costs. Additionally, there is a fast processor that can deal with vast volumes of information while upgrading yield of high-shading GIS pictures and structural renderings
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10