Canon Laser Shot LBP 3200 Driver Download
Review– Some small Canon printer has been likened to a toaster in the form, but the Laser Shot LBP3200 more than a baker. Tall with a heavy line round, the deceptive shallow from front to back.
We say deceptive, as bottom-mounted paper tray stands behind a significant amount. Paper feeds in the Z-simple way to remove the top and came to rest against the steeply-raked, flip-up tray on top of the machine. A multi-purpose slot in the front face of the printer is only suitable for single sheets or envelopes and the paper guides are not easy to adjust. Finally, there is a cover at the back that folds down so that you can recover from an occasional paper jam. Tested we saw no signs of mishandling paper, even when we duplex test file 20 pages manually.
Indicators and controls a bit, with a stylish blue LED indicates power and print jobs in progress. A single USB port on the back is the only connection. Front cover hinges down to reveal a combined drum and toner cartridge, good for 2,500 pages and is easy to fit and remove.
Installation could hardly be simpler, with the driver CD to install all the necessary software under Windows. Canon supports not MacOS or Linux but does not support Windows versions back to 98.
Provide basic printer driver controls and supports page imposition of two, four, eight and nine pages per sheet, the default resolution of 600 dpi can be reduced with 300dpi to print more quickly, but there is no support for the watermark or overprinting, with stamps as Confidential. There is no other software that came with the printer.
LBP3200 are rated at 18ppm and tested us see our complete 20-page document in one minute 17 seconds, so this is a pretty good approximation. Time consistent and Canon claims of the first page in under eight seconds adjusted in our tests. It’s great to see a printer that lives up to the specifications, in this case because the print speed is generally very hyped.
A five-page mixture of text and graphics jobs take 23 seconds, which again is very reasonable in the machine at the cheaper end of the group. Five by three-inch photo prints take just nine seconds, one of the fastest in the test.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Laser Shot LBP 3200 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10