Canon Laser Shot LBP 5000 Driver Download
Review– Canon’s latest color laser printer, the Laser Shot LBP-5000, is not an expensive purchase. At well under £ 200, it is suitable for small office and home use anywhere you need to print more color, less expensive than ink-jet printers that can deliver characteristic. The printer is designed to be easy to maintain, with all-in-one color cartridges.
About the same size as a free-standing draining board dishwasher this 8ppm color laser is the epitome of simple design. Paper feeds from a 250-sheet paper tray at the bottom, then each of the four separate toner and drum cartridges in the printer, to feed out at the top of the machine, toward the back. A top cover flips to become the paper support output. It is difficult to see why you would want to store the folding output tray is covered with the cover closed, but there may be some who use the LBP-5000 only occasionally, a second paper tray can be fitted under the printer as an option and an Ethernet card can also be placed in, to provide the network function machine, in addition to USB 2.0 connection, supplied as standard.
In front of the control panel consists of eight LEDs to indicate low toner and paper, error conditions such as a paper jam, and power. There is no LCD screen and all the detailed error messages are handled by the printer driver, very easy to get the engine running. Open the front cover and the slots at each of the four drums and toner cartridge combined. Each cartridge has a color-coded strip on the front and the same slot marked. When you close the front cover again, drum covers fold back so that the surface they can make contact with the paper as it feeds through.
Pretty good print driver features, offering multiple pages per sheet, watermarks and setting different colors for the public, presentations, and photographic documents. No facilities for duplex printing or guidance for manual duplexing, but you can adjust the binding margin along the left or top of your page.
Canon LBP-tariff LaserShot 8ppm 5000 as a printer for both mono and color printing. As usual, we found this optimistic, but we managed to both our five test page prints in about 55 seconds. It delivers print speeds over a 5ppm real world, which is not bad for a printer in this class. This is an in-line engine, which does not use a separate drum or belt as an intermediary between the laser machine and paper. It means that the pages print in four colors takes no more than a simple black print pages.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Laser Shot LBP 5000 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10