Canon Laserjet Printer LBP 3300N Driver Download
Review– High performance laser printing with fast a professional output, this space-saving and easy to use unit provides professional laser output at 21 pages per minute with double-sided printing, a flexible paper supply and optional networking.
Developed by a small or home offices in mind, fast and reliable LBP6300dn accommodate a large volume of prints with ease, to expand the choice of paper cassettes and Canon’s advanced molding technology.
Canon LASER SHOT LBP 3300N monochrome laser printer is a single function printer. This printer has a high print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dots per inch for good quality print output. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute in A4 sheet to facilitate time-saving operation. First Print Out Time (FPOT) of this printer just 9 seconds, which means it is ready to print faster than regular printers. The printer supports a number of media such as A4, A5, B5 and DI, which facilitates increased comfort for users. This printer is equipped with support for USB 2.0 interface, which means it can be easily connected to a laptop or PC that has a USB port.
21ppm monochrome A4: Print the document in black and white, crisp, presentations and more in professional laser quality you demand. With super fast printing of 21 pages per minute on A4 paper, these printers deliver speed and quality in one. CAPT processing power of 2.1: By harnessing the power of the Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) and Hi-Scia (High Smart Compression Architecture), the printer is able to process the image data faster than conventional printers. What Hi-scoa do is compressing print data to a smaller size for fast transfer from the computer to the printer with CAPT. The result is a good print speeds without costly upgrades printer memory. The first fast print: 9secs.: Get quality results quickly with no wait time, thanks to Canon’s exclusive On-Demand Fixing Technology. which transfers heat directly when switched on. Quick Warm Up time enables the printer to respond quickly from standby Mode, delivering fast while saving electricity costs.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Laserjet Printer LBP 3300N Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10