Canon LBP 1210 Driver Download
Review– Being a professional is about results, not about equipment, the new Laser Shot LBP-1210 laser printer brings laser quality to reach at an affordable price. Whether it is a contract, letter of presentation or transparencies you have to print, LBP-1210 will not disappoint you.
This monochrome printer has a print capacity of 14 A-4 pages per minute and a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi with a capacity of 2500 prints per cartridge paper. Printer holds a maximum of 250 sheets of Legal size. Has a parallel port and USB. It is compatible with Windows 95/98 / ME / NT4.0 / 2000 and XP. It has the option Network Adapter that allows an entire office to share a printer without going through a server. It has a quiet operation and also has a small foothold save desktop space.
Toner will last a long, long time and when it needs to be replaced, the All-In-One cartridge ensures this work will take only seconds. CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology) software, including voice alerts provided by the LBP-1210.
LBP-1210 is also equipped with a USB and parallel connectivity, which allows for connection to older machines. Supports only Microsoft Windows 95 upwards, features no native support for Mac OS despite having USB connectivity, it is also supplied with Canon’s intuitive graphical user interface and easy to use making it ideal for all levels of knowledge. By the second time print average of ten; This printer is compact, fast and has a reasonable TCO costs for low volume printing, although high volume printing could set you back a little more.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon LBP 1210 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10