Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
Review– The LBP 5050 has the ingenious design – pop the front opening and the toner drawer slid out on a spring. This sort of clever design touch that allows Canon to be one of the smallest and cheapest in the group.
Compact design that is partly due to the fact that the LBP5050 has an all-in-one toner, whereas each other printers here have the image drum that will eventually have to be replaced. Disappointingly, this does not reduce the cost per page – it’s in the middle of the pack for both mono and color.
Surprisingly, though, it is a very good player. Canon claims print speeds of 12ppm and 8ppm for black and white printing and color of each, but we were surprised when LBP5050 beat both of them claim by pages per minute, the drawback is the time to first page, which is the longest of any printer: 26 seconds for black and white pages and more than half a minute for color.
The quality of our testing is generally fine. LBP5050 for business graphics are very good, although we stumble A4 color photo. Colors are otherwise brave and accurate, and they appeared at a level not far away their black and white print, the LBP5050 is the size, price and competitive color printing speed all make it tempting.
However, for anyone considering a printer for the office, the Dell 1320cn is a more obvious choice. And the Samsung CLP-315 offers a compromise such a small amount that it is clearly better to buy a house than Canon’s, of course, Canon edge for quality, but could not keep up in color printing, and the TCO consistently placed in the middle of the pack. The LBP5050 is a good printer, but not the winner this month.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10