Canon LBP7100Cn Driver Download
Review– Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn is a quality printer that uses a laser printing method. The LBP7100Cn could be an ideal option for small businesses who need the best print quality.
This printer has a compact design with the ability to print up to A4 paper size for monochrome and color. Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn fitted with a cartridge system All-in-One can reduce maintenance and provide excellent quality output.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN Printing Shading Fast and Save time with the fast laser printer, which prints 14ppm (A4) for both shading and mono and had molded First Time 18 seconds. LBP7100Cn Printing System printer is equipped with an LAN network cable, to encourage embed printing assets to different clients are found in the same system. A smooth contemporary lines, coupled with hints of low-profile and little suggests that the gadget is incorporated into any environment, providing an unmistakable touch of class.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN print with the most extreme determination is 1200 x 1200dpi, the largest month to a month duty cycle of 30,000 pages per month, the standard dialect in the gadget showcase / dialect default printer. Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN All-in-One cartridge containing toner and all essential parts can be replaced in seconds. A higher yield black toner cartridge means even less downtime to replace toner.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon LBP7100Cn Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10