Canon Maxify MB5070 Driver Download
Review– Canon MAXIFY iB4070 a printer single function that is superior to the needs of users who want a printer that is capable of printing in large quantities and quickly, while Canon MAXIFY MB5070 and MB5370 is suitable for users who not only require fast printing in large quantities but also requires scanning a document to be placed in the cloud as well as the need for faxing documents. Especially for Canon MAXIFY MB5370, the printer is capable of scanning both flatbed and ADF and is able to perform single-pass 2-side Auto Document Feeder.
Paper tray from the three latest MAXIFY series is also able to accommodate the paper in huge quantities than other printers, namely up to a capacity of 250 sheets for MAXIFY iB4070 and MB5070, and MB5370 capacity of 500 to MAXIFY. Three new variants of Canon MAXIFY has print speeds up to 23 ipm for black and white and 15 ipm for color. All three have a print resolution up to 600 dpi with ink 4 single ink system.
Capacity ink supplied to MAXIFY series enables users to print up to 1,000 sheets of 700 black and white and color, with additional optional XL ink that allows for prints up to 2,500 sheets of black and white and colored 1500. With large capacity tray for paper and ink, users do not need to frequently change the contents. Ink which is owned by Canon already has the technology Dual Resistant High Density Ink (DRHD), in which the ink that has been used to print will not easily fade primarily due to water and make printouts become brighter and clearer.
In addition, three variant also features double-sided printing that will facilitate the printing of the paper front-rear. All three have also been equipped with USB, Wireless and Ethernet for mobile needs, so users do not need to be in place when about printing documents.
The design is larger than the printer in general (much like “copy machine” but a mini-sized) makes the third of this type of printer can accommodate paper in large quantities. For printers MAXIFY MB5070 is available a storage area of paper (box of paper) that can hold 250 sheets of paper, while for MAXIFY MB5370 and iB4070 has two storage bins of paper (box of paper), each of which can hold 250 sheets of paper (a total of 500 sheets of paper ).
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Maxify MB5070 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10