Canon Maxify MB5370 Driver Download
Review– Canon Maxify MB5370 Multifunction Inkjet Printer and take advantage of fast print and scan speeds. This highly efficient inkjet all-in-one printer can make a color laser sharp documents with ease. It is equipped with two high-capacity paper cassette that saves you from the hassles of frequent paper loading.
Canon Maxify MB5370 Multifunction Inkjet Printer measuring 463 × 394 × 351 (W × D × H) mm dimensions and weighs around. 13.1 kg. The compact footprint of the printer allows you to place any confined spaces with ease. The operation panel is equipped with a 3-inch LCD screen to easily manage settings.
Canon Maxify MB5370 Multifunction Inkjet Printer features a new high-density black pigment ink which not only produces crisp text and sharp but also provides water resistance and markers. It has a maximum print resolution of 600 (horizontal) × 1200 (vertical) dpi. The printer has a max. print speed of approx. 32.5 ppm mono and 24ppm color. The first page is printed around. 7 seconds 9 seconds mono and color. The duty cycle of the printer is approx. 30,000 pages per month. Integration of the two Contact Image Sensor (CIS) scanning to improve the efficiency of two double-sided documents. This new scanning technology allows the scan quality with maximum productivity.
Canon Maxify MB5370 Multifunction Inkjet Printer is equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-speed, wired LAN and wireless LAN to 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Canon Maxify MB5370 Multifunction Inkjet Printer is equipped with Cloud Maxify link that allows you to print from popular online services for office use such as Google Drive, Drop Box and One Drive. The Maxify printing solutions applications available on both iOS and Android platform allows you to enjoy mobile printing and scanning on your smartphone or tablet.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Maxify MB5370 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10