Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver Download–Canon iP2770 Inkjet can be equipped for printing at paces up to 4.8 ipm , for the ink shade and 7.0 ipm for dark ink . The item likewise emphasizes Auto Photo Fix II to the printer that can be gotten to through a product – Print EX EasyPhoto , with a specific end goal to amend the picture so you can get the best picture quality and with a greatest determination of 4800×1200 dpi .
FINE ™ print head innovation
Something remarkable in the realm of printing , FINE ™ print head innovation of Canon empowers to deliver photolab quality with clear detail without giving up velocity . Stable droplet launch , remarkable quality and toughness has been attained to create the most noteworthy quality pictures .
Prints A4 Without Limits
Print delightful photographs and pictures up to A4 size with borderless printing capacity – gives you a chance to effortlessly make proficient photograph collections , menu pictures , business presentations and more .
With the manufactured -in associations USB 2.0 rapid , and you can without much of a stretch exchange at full speed between the gadget and the PIXMA printer as soon as possible . You basically embed the link straightforwardly to the printer and will apply the settings .Specifications Canon PIXMA iP2770 InkjetCA189EL61JZEALID SKU – 6738Inkjet Printer ModelsSize ( L x W x H cm ) 44.5 x 25 x 13 cmWeight ( kg ) 3.4 kgcolor BlackCanon PIXMA iP2770 TypeProduct Warranty 1 Year Warranty ( Spare -parts and administration )USB inputPower Consumption 11 WMethod Inkjet PrintMaximum Print Resolution ( Color ) 4800 x 1200 dpiMaximum Print Resolution ( monochrome ) 4800 x 1200 dpiPrint Speed ( color ) 4.8 ipmPrint speed ( monochrome ) 7 ipmMedia Type A4 , Letter, Legal , A5 , B5 , EnvelopeTray Capacity 100 SheetsAlso See Full SpecificationsPreview Image Canon PIXMA iP277.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Driver For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
Driver For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
Driver For Linux