Canon Pixma IP3680 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA iP3680 inkjet printers that are manufactured to meet the needs of photo prints provide high print quality. This printer can print on A4 paper size larger. Canon iP3680 printer has dimensions of 431 x 296 mm body weight of 5.6 kg. This printer has a maximum paper capacity of up to 150 sheets. This printer is equipped with PictBridge connectivity features that allow users to print directly from the camera directly.
Canon PIXMA iP3680 has a print speed of 26 ppm for monochrome and 5 ppm for color print documents with a print resolution of 9600 × 2400 dpi achieve. With that kind of speed, within 1 hour, users can print up to 1500 documents. Canon IP3680 printer technology uses ink system 5 vivid color so that the print quality is almost the same as the laser printer output.
2-way real ip3680 accompanies the report provides a framework and additional life comfortably. This part of as many as three hundred of cloth connected with important archive involving higher amounts distributed and also evacuated the need to reload at any point to change the printing, to help you acknowledge subtle and disturbing freely distributed. Moreover, it is a report on the sensor holder can avoid congestion archives after the holder is completely closed.
This specific Pixma inkjet printer has the ability to create color images directly through a PictBridge-empowered advanced cam and camcorder models, to help you print quickly without the inconvenience of attaching to connect with your PC.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma IP3680 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10