Canon Pixma iP8760 Driver Download
Review– Pixma iP8760 is a decent compromise for anyone who wants a photo printer capable of delivering A3 + printing but do not have space or budget for the Canon Pixma Pro-100.
Smaller and lighter, consumes more than half the disk space of the Pro-100 with everything folded away. Inside, the system uses six ink cartridges instead of eight ink in the Pro-100. One of them is a double-sized Pigment Black cartridge, which costs about $ 20, and will see you through to 500 pages of documents, there is a version of the all-sized XL cartridges, which makes it a more economical option than the Pro-100 as a general purpose photo and document printer.
Photo printing costs are slightly higher than the Pro-100 when using a standard cartridge, although the use of two tanks less. They buy XL cartridges, however, and you can print a borderless A3 + photo cheaper than his brother. All cartridges can be replaced individually and, as with the Pro-100, a blinking LED on each cartridge when it is empty, which eliminates the danger of accidentally winning cartridge half full.
Pixma iP8760 has a higher resolution than the Pro-100, delivering images up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, with a droplet size of the only 1pl, compared with 3PL Pro-100. But we can not see the difference in sharpness test print results that we produce.
We see the difference in color accuracy, however. Subtle shades of brown rock landscape of our test image shattered into a mass darker by iP8760 – although it was not as bad as Epson Expression Photo XP-950, which turns the stones brown to charcoal gray.
Likewise, the color of our skin in the less natural portrait studio, and destroyed a purple tinge subtle gradient in black-and-white shots of our products.
That said, viewed in isolation, print quality photos from high iP8760, and we certainly will not be ashamed to frame the results, exceptional detail, and the printer does not roam: top-quality A4 photo prints arrive just 1min 36secs, which is up there with the front-runners. The 9secs 1min need to deliver our five-page color brochure is nothing to be ashamed of, either.
As with Pro-100, there are not many bells and whistles. There is support for Wi-Fi, but no Ethernet jack, and AirPrint compatibility allowing you to print photos directly from your iPhone and iPad using apps bit clunky Canon. There is also an optional tray disc-printing, which may appeal to wedding photographers or people regularly burn discs for friends and family, Pixma iP8760 is a serious contender for anyone who can not justify the waste of Pro-100 or Epson Stylus Pro 4900.
This gives the print crisp, pure color accuracy even without his brother, and not wasteful while poking good document. As the department is able to provide a good photo print for anyone but professional, it’s hard to beat.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma iP8760 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10