Canon Pixma iX6870 Driver Download
Review– People sometimes assume complicated document print A3 use, large size and high price of the printer. The assumption is very reasonable, but Canon deal with the above conditions with the launch of a new A3 printer. With the duo printer PIXMA iX6870 and PIXMA iX6770 that can be used to meet the diverse needs of prints ranging in size from A3 up to 4 × 6, both the form of documents, charts to photos. With a more compact design, printing can be done in the office, but can also be placed in the home due to a more compact size as A3 size printer.
Canon PIXMA iX6870 and PIXMA iX6770 is designed in such a way with an attractive design and appearance so that it can be used in any office environment including the Small Office Home Office (SOHO). Both this new printer is capable of printing various documents up to A3 size. Even cartridge PIXMA iX6870 and iX6770 can be juxtaposed with the ink cartridge PGI-755 Black (pigment ink) capable of printing black and white documents as many as 800 sheets so that printing more efficient and cost-effective.
PIXMA iX6870 is equipped with the ability to print wirelessly via Wi-Fi technology that can print on a variety of gadgets and smartphones. This printer is suitable for use in an office environment that emphasizes wireless technology to support day-to-day activities. PIXMA iX6670 which has USB connectivity and can be connected to various computer equipment that is suitable for printing documents in the office area.
PIXMA Printing Solutions
An application PIXMA Printing Solutions presented by Canon as a one-stop solution to print up to scan photos and documents directly from the gadget and smartphones that use the android operating system and iOS. Supported by the interface user-friendly, making this application can be used by anyone.
Through this application, users can access directly from the remote printer, ranging from printing a document, see codes of ink cartridges, ink remaining contents to perform printer maintenance functions, such as the print head alignment and cleaning.
Increases Productivity and Efficient Printing
Ability Canon PIXMA iX6870 and PIXMA iX6770 to print documents need not be doubted. Both of these printers have print speed A4 size documents in black and white which is 14.5 images per minute (ipm), while for printing color documents has a speed of 10.4 ipm.
Both series PIXMA iX6870 and iX6770 has special features Auto Power ON / OFF which makes it more environmentally friendly printer. You can set this printer turns off automatically if not used for a certain period of time or turn the printer on automatically when needed to print. The special features you can use by installing both the printer driver or use the application PIXMA Printing Solutions.
Unique features of My Image Garden
Canon PIXMA printers to equip each application My Image Garden. This application allows users the creation of a variety of interesting images come from photographs on the computer in the form of collages, calendars, and stationery. Photo layout is easily designed and users can easily add text, caption and date stamp. My Image Garden also helps users manage and organize photos by grouping based on events, dates, and even people.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma iX6870 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10