Canon Pixma MG6270 Driver Download
Review– The MG6270 is a dual-function printer that adequate and print. Basically, printer A4 PIXMA to have the latest technology, including Intelligent Touch System, Service Cloud Link and hybrid ink systems.
Built from MG6270 is the same as the current model of PIXMA which has a glossy black plastic finish or elegant black piano as some might describe it. I will repeat it again, I’m not a big fan of these because of attractive glossy plastic finish early and dust, this printer has both gravity and lower paper feeder, which is good for printing both photos and text documents and minimize the hassle of removing various types of media to another.
PIXMA MG6270 is equipped with a 3.0 “TFT LCD on the top. It can be positioned to 90º or you can just rest it flat. When not in use, Touch Intelligent Systems made the top panel view of the net, wonders minimalist. After powering the panel will only display illuminated button key-specific tasks that will be used in certain modes. I am sure that you will lose the tactile feedback buttons because all the buttons are touch sensitive but high time to revolutionize this button and Canon make very good user experience, just like any other modern printers today, this plug and play peripherals. Unfortunately, since a relatively new, I need to download the latest drivers for Mac OS X Lion.
It’s fun photo printing, there is always some kind of sensation in the process. Because MG6270 has a direct USB and memory card slots, I chose to use this port first. As expected, scored a faithful rendition of the actual digital file from either my Canon 5D MKII and the Fuji X10. Unfortunately, printing software requires a few extra steps to nail the brightness, contrast, and color.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma MG6270 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10