Canon Pixma MG6360 Printer Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG6360 is one of the latest offerings by the brand that at a glance it would appear as an alternative to expensive for MG5450; and the truth is that they actually have some things in common, but the Canon PIXMA MG6360 managed to grab eyeballs and generate over fellow with a wired Ethernet port along with the other facilities that give it an edge over cheaper MG5450. The printer, which has two paper input trays, along with printing support duplex printing solutions that support high scan options.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 is equipped with an advanced touch screen that offers high-end user interface and make it a modern, contemporary products for the home and offers small time. In fact, the touch interface can be compared with the smartphone as products using touch and swipe elegant movement that allows navigation through its MFP features. Screen, bordered with dark paneling, providing easier navigation through the array of printing and scanning features.
The printer comes with six ink cartridges black and other colors, in which the pigment black ink for text and black, gray, magenta, cyan and yellow ink pigment can easily be used to print high-resolution color prints. A control panel providing intelligent access to this cartridge, allowing for easier installation and insertion of the cartridge. When the Canon PIXMA MG6360 work, the printer’s front panel appears each time you open a command for the print job. An output tray of the same swing that provides printed paper. Manual work may be required as placing a large number of paper can make a mess and a mess. At the same time, the product is equipped with two shallow printer paper trays that can hold 20 sheets of photo media along with the usual 125 sheets of plain paper.
Generally, printers with higher specifications may not give good results, but most of the Canon PIXMA MG6360 produce large high-resolution prints and scans. The printer is fast when it comes to printing text and can produce about 13 papers per minute. But when it comes to the color sheet, it may be able to churn out the papers just 3 minutes. To compensate for that, other images and high-resolution color prints are sharp and have good color accuracy.
Black text is sharp and fast, looks as good as the output of the laser device. The same thing goes true for color prints are sharp and very good when compared to other products on the market. Photocopying impressive and fast. Although the printer is not the fastest color printer that you will encounter in the market, but has an eye for detail and color. Looks good, control the performance and quality of results make big MFP.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma MG6360 Printer Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10