Canon Pixma MP145 Driver Download
Review– The Canon PIXMA MP145 multifunction inkjet printers typically from the canon containing scanning, printing, along with the copy function. There is almost nothing really interesting and exciting. associated with this product unless it may Chromalife characteristics Canon reports that printed photos will resist color fading so you can enjoy the live album 100 years.
Canon PIXMA MP145 produces standard prints, ink-drying is relatively slow or maybe it was just the photo paper is actually When I use. Print 4 × 6 photos for this printer will gain about 1 small, slow considering that there are many other printers that can deliver faster print results. Copy speeds will range between 15-19 cpm although the scanning speed will take about 6-17 seconds.
MP 145 is a truly high-performance compact all-in-one that has a true-to-original copy technology and durable prints. This includes dual technology Canon’s latest Color Gamut Processing providing sharp, crisp reproduction of images that are the unique and good document on the basis of documents or photos. All of this in the price of Rs. 5, 995.
Full-photolithography help Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) print head technology Canon Pixma MP145 picture is actually all-in-one cans enables borderless 4 × 6 in. photo print in approximately 60 seconds. Utilizing 1, 472 nozzles, photographs can be printed in as many as 4800 × 1200 dpi in color.
Canon PIXMA MP145 photo all-in-one is really a picture and recording CIS scanner that uses a sensor to provide you with high scanning optical resolution of 600 × 1200 dpi.
Combining user-friendliness and advanced technology in an elegant design, the PIXMA MP145 will certainly appeal to customers in the segment who want a space-saving gadget that serves as its printing, checking and copying features and supports rapid pace.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma MP145 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10