Canon Pixma MP520 Driver Download
Review– PIXMA MP520 uses Canon’s advanced features, easy to use and deliver outstanding performance. Are you looking for a high-performance printer all-in-one? This versatile machine capable of producing extraordinary limits up to 4 “x 6” photo in only 46 seconds, and with the ability to auto-image feature to improve help improve the quality of your photos. You can easily print photos directly from compatible memory cards and preview images using high-resolution TFT screen 2 “on your monitor. Alternatively, print directly from a camera, cell phone or camera to copy 3.4 DV camcorder will be more original, and also scan photos and even thick notebooks will be complete and clear. The unique easy-scroll wheel is to simplify the operation, and the dual paper trays let you store photo paper and plain.
This versatile machine produces borderless 4 x 6 photo remarkable only about 46 seconds, and the Auto-Fix feature images help to improve your results. You can print photos directly from compatible memory cards and preview images in high resolution on the 2 “TFT display. Or, print directly from a camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Copies will be truer to your originals, and scans of photos and even notebook thicker clear and complete, unique Easy-Scroll Wheel simplifies operation, and the dual paper trays let you store both plain and photo paper.
It says a lot about the quality of the Canon printer, almost half way through the testing of MP520, it was clear that the only real cause for concern is the fact that the price was too close to that of the Canon Pixma MP610 Labs winner, they are the same design, with a flat top and a control panel that can be flipped when needed and stored when not. The controls are identical to the MP610, although they are laid out in a way that is slightly different.
The main difference is in the number of cartridges. While the MP610 has a separate pigment and dye-based black, stick MP520 with pigmented. This means that the text just as thick, dense and legible, but the MP520 can not quite match the quality of photo printing. In our tests can only see the differences in dark areas of the image, the less convincing edge and depth to mold.
It fights back, though, with a superior scanner. Text does not get there with a better scanner from Epson, but the photos are sharp and have good color tone, placing them behind only HP in scores from our judges. MP520 does not produce a copy of the text a little better than the MP610, but in many cases, the results of each differentiated.
Impressive speed, clear of the chasing pack but not as fast as the MP610. The text came out at 8.1ppm in mono and 3.3ppm for color, and a 6 x 4in photo took more than a minute. Canon’s individual ink printers also make cheap to run – just 3.2p per A4 page, and we gave our rundown test 178 photographs before the first of four tanks failed.
So why should you choose the MP610 over this unit? Price is close – there is only £ 26 difference – and that makes you a small premium duplex unit, the ability to print on a CD, and that all-important extra black cartridge. But Pixma MP520 is also only to be replaced with the MP540, so it is likely that the price may drop – if so, it could be a cheap buy very interesting.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma MP520 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10