HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015 Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet P3015dn monochrome A4 company aimed at institutions and companies that have high printing requirements. Printers that are marketed around 2010-2011 priority to quality and efficiency, which has a high speed and high print cycle. The size of this printer is quite large for the size of single-function printers (print only), but it is understandable because these printers have a fast print quality, toner capacity is large enough, and enough paper capacity.
Having the ability to print high enough speed for a variety of media types and sizes up to letter legal paper, HP LaserJet P3015dn also has a tray or a paper tray is large enough and easy to replace toner. With this capability, the HP LaserJet printer is able to provide superior performance for employers. The paper tray or cassette tray can hold up to 500 sheets of standard paper, and there is an optional paper tray is sold separately. Which is a little annoying is the sound of the engine when compared to the current HP printer to print laser are quite noisy. There are 4 line LCD on the top of the printer to inform the printer job. With a weight of around 15 kg printer, HP LaserJet P4015dn has physical dimensions of 17.6 by 16.2 by 18.9 inch.Design physically compact and simple, and the printer body wrapped in gray and black making this printer easily placed in various corner work at the office.
This printer uses standard memory 540 MHz processor and 128 MB. His cycle up to 100,000 pages per month can afford. However, HP is only recommended for use around 1,000 to 5,000 pages per month for the printer more durable.
Print function on the HP LaserJet P3015dn capable of printing paper format with black and white or monochrome at speeds up to 42 ppm or 42 pages per minute with letter-paper mode. With a print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi. The printer is powered automatic duplex printing feature that can print two-sided printing paper at once. The result very sharp text and laser printers because of this, the mold will be long.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10