HP LaserJet Pro 400 m401dn Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer is a monochrome laser printer M401dn. Simple to utilize, it is fast and reliable HP Laserjet can help you meet most of the requirements of printing your experts – along showcase programming touchscreen has entered into further business opportunities for printing from advanced cell – even though reducing the environmental impact.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 left far this in models duplex (for two-sided printing) in addition to the touchscreen controls, support related to Web applications, and the ability to print files from a USB memory is important. But it delivers the same high-quality results, as well as support for ePrint HEWLETT PACKARD (for printing by clouds) and the company Apple AirPrint (for the issuance of iThings via Wi-Fi). Also costs 25% less, making it a potentially good choice for office may do so without duplexing.
Just like M401dn, which M401n actually targeted primarily at the mini and small workplaces and working groups, but can also be suitable for a home office with the normal requirements of heavy-duty printing. Basically the exact same size as it was near twins, from 10. 5 to 14. 4 through 14. 5 in., The only real drawback to any home office that does not take a tad too much space to comfortably share a desk with.
The same size for both printers come mostly from providing similar paper to deal with, with a 250 sheet paper drawer together with a 50 sheet multipurpose holder. It should be quite common, but you can also add a second 500-sheet tray ($ 125 direct) if you want it.
For my personal test, I connected M401n some cable networks as well as installing drivers on Windows 7 Setup program is regular fare, Not surprisingly, M401n which has almost identical to M401dn for speed. HP price of each printer at 35 pages per minute (ppm), which may speed you have to see when it published a text file without having a lot of formats. After our suite of business programs, however, both printers are slow for that rating, on a very effective 5. 9 ppm (using QualityLogic equipment and software with respect to time). In the assessment, the Options Editor OKI B431dn arrived at 11. 1 ppm, and also Canon imageCLASS LBP6300dn, which is rated at only 30 ppm, handled 14. 5 ppm.
One of the complications associated with interpreting these results is how M401n and M401dn have been both slow for me than the actual test HP LaserJet Professional M425dn MFP 400, but it should not be. HP said that the three printers are made around the same engine and really should have identical speed. At my judgment, however, M425dn much more than twice as fast, at 12. 9 ppm.
When I pointed out in his review M425dn, most of the difference in speed between it around the sides and also two models of M401 on the other is for that time to first page out for each print job, the difference is magnified by the truth that most of the test file just a few pages.
Perhaps the real reason for the difference is how M401n (and M401dn) finally into energy-saving sleep mode between print jobs to the test and take hours to warm up before printing the first page of each document, however. HP said that almost all of the three printers should behave identically on this score, and how the differences may be due to variations in the different firmware. At this construct, HP is still considering the issue.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet Pro 400 m401dn Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10