HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is equipped with a multifunction laser printer to print highlights, sweep, and duplicate utilizing 128 MB of memory and a 600 Mhz processor. There are 2 LCD lines to indicate the printer working methodology of data. The onboard control handles perfectly organized and simple to use for each capacity and highlights of this printer. This printer has a physical measuring 420 x 365 x 254 mm and weighs about 8 kg with the largest month to month obligations up to 8,000 pages.
M125a HP LaserJet Pro MFP can print up to 20 pages at any time in the monochrome mode to record the draft. Print this printer is 600 x 600 dpi, exploit innovation and FastRes HPRet HP. Output offering MFP M125a HP LaserJet Pro has swept the determination of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the result of speeding up to 7 seconds per page or document for high contrast and the entire 5 pages at any time shading document for output. Sweeping range of the most extreme paper size 216 x 3297 mm with a kind of a flatbed scanner.
Though not support duplex printing, MFP LaserJet Pro M125 has several other advantages, such as direct printing from the tablet or phone, auto on / off, and fast printing. The zoom-shaped black box makes it look normal but in terms of reliable performance. This is evident in the specifications of the printer engine that uses 600 MHz processor and 128 MB of memory.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10