HP Officejet Pro X551dw Driver Download
Review– HP Officejet Pro X551dw is an inkjet printer and that’s it, no scanner, no fax. These range from HP uses special technology to achieve the kind of print speeds normally reserved for laser printers. We’ve reviewed brother, Officejet Pro X576dw, which, as it happens, does have a copier, scanner and fax functions. So, how’s sister compare?
It’s not often a step change in the printing world. The introduction and the first laser printers and inkjet first escaped, and a combination printer and scanner into a single all-in-is another example. What we have with the introduction PageWide technology is one example of the first consumer inkjet printing of the Holy Grail.
X551dw Officejet Pro Wireless Color Inkjet Printer from HP is a particularly fast inkjet printers with pigmented ink technology PageWide and HP, so fast print speed and cost savings of up to 50% per page compared with color laser printers. PageWide technology uses a stationary print bar that spans the width of the page to print a document in a single pass, thus capable of speeds up to 42 ppm color print in testing ISO, or up to 55 ppm in common mode. It is even capable of automatic duplex printing to twice the speed and half the use of paper. In addition to this speed, X551dw highly efficient, using about half the energy consumption of inkjet and laser printers are comparable, and has a high resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi.
To print quickly, there is a large 4.3 color touch screen on the front X551dw allows you to change settings and print directly from a USB device. The printer is also equipped with three paper trays for holding and has a maximum print size of 8.5 x 14″ for standard office paper. It can store up to 550 sheets and has a monthly duty cycle of 75,000 pages. The X551dw connected to a computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet 10 / 100 Base-TX for networking capabilities. You can also use the wireless connectivity for printing from mobile devices including smartphones and tablets, this network allows you to connect and print using HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print service. It is even ENERGY STAR qualification.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Officejet Pro X551dw Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10