HP Scanjet N6350 Driver Download
Review– As with other flatbed scanners, Scanjet N6350 takes quite a lot of space: It has a footprint measuring 20 inches by 14 inches, so you will not want to share a table with it. Charcoal-and-cream chassis will not win any design awards, but it should blend into the background in most offices.
The Scanjet N6350 has most of the features you would expect in a workgroup scanner. The flatbed design makes book scanning, images or documents as easy as making a photocopy of a single page. The automatic document feeder top-mount (ADF) accepts up to 50 sheets to scan the document again or for batch processing.
Unlike most sheet-fed scanner-center office, however, Scanjet N6350 does not have dual scanning head which means not scan both sides of a page at once. (If you tend to get a lot of duplex pages in your line of work, consider a dual-head scanner such as HP Scanjet 5000, Kodak Scan Station 500 or Fujitsu iScanner.)
The Scanjet N6350 has a rated speed of 15 images per minute and can handle up to legal-size documents. The optical resolution of 2400 dpi on the machine makes a sharp, detailed images. Big Scan and Copy buttons on the control panel means that even beginners can learn how to use the device, and a four-line LCD readout and a 10-digit keypad makes navigation intuitive menu structure snap. You can even set a PIN security code so that only authorized employees have access to the device.
As is typical with HP hardware, software selection, and first level includes everything most offices will require. You get Presto Page Manager to scan and organize photos and documents, and Presto! Biz Card Reader to scan business cards into a searchable electronic contact list. HP also provided excellent Nuance PaperPort document management of desktop applications and IRIS Readiris Pro OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert scanned documents into editable files.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Scanjet N6350 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10