Océ ColorWave 500 Driver Download
Review– All-in-one color printer, the Océ ColorWave 500 is the ideal solution for workgroup, which featured powerful technology to support CAD, GIS and graphic applications with fast drying and water-resistant prints.
A workgroup printer is a highly productive, ENERGY STAR qualified Océ ColorWave 500 has a built-in optional color scanner and output options are integrated. This system is ideal for applications such as CAD, GIS and graphic in manufacturing, architecture, construction and design. Support at home or remote working groups and central print rooms with the requirements for instant dry and water-resistant prints on roll-based media.
The next generation of technology comes with designs CrystalPoint new media path to support you with a higher print quality. With 4 color Océ TonerPearl system, you will get a very good adhesion properties even on uncoated media.
Pushing the limits of your large format printing with the Océ ColorWave 500 printing system, monochrome and color printer, scanner and copier in one convenient single trace. Gain a competitive edge with a high-quality image and presentation typical wide format without the need for expensive coated paper. Save greatly on space, supplies, and maintenance using a single system for both color and monochrome works. With the intuitive design. The Océ ColorWave 500 color printer is one of the easiest to use a walk-up printer on the market today. Producing up to 225 D – sized monochrome and color prints per hour – to meet deadlines in a hurry without breaking a sweat. Large format printing system can store up to four media rolls and prints come out dry, cut to size and ready for use.
Océ CrystalPoint patented technology ensures strong, water fast prints with sharp lines, high readability of fine details and smooth, even area fills.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Océ ColorWave 500 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10