Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver Download
Review– The imageCLASS MF5960dn joins proficient quality multifunction capacities with components that offer organizations some assistance with saving time and cash, making it the ideal gadget throughout today’s little to medium measured business situations.
Including a 50-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder (DADF), 250-sheet tape, in addition, to 100-sheet multipurpose plate, and a discretionary 500-sheet paper tape platform and taking care of paper sizes up to legal5, the MF5960dn conveys print velocities of up to 35 pages for each moment single-sided and 17 pages for every moment twofold sided in dark and white 10 With Canon’s Quick First Print Technology, your first print touches base in around 6 seconds.
The MF5960dn is likewise equipped with expense sparing devices, for example, all-mode auto duplex usefulness, vitality sparing advancements and Department ID Management which empowers you as far as possible on who can utilize the machine and the amount they can print, duplicate or sweep.
You will have the capacity to deal with the gadget from your work area through an implanted web server (Remote UI) which will give you the flexibility to view and change system settings or recover a movement log. With inherent Fax Forwarding and Send usefulness the MF5960dn permits you to send approaching faxes, web faxes and examined reports to an email location system organizer or another fax number.
With an inherent security highlights and an Ethernet port, the gadget can be shared by one or numerous clients. For on-the-go clients, the MF5960dn offers a USB port to encourage examining records specifically to or print documents straightforwardly from a USB drive. Also, you will discover backing for PCL 5e/6 and, in addition, a host-based driver backing (UFR II LT), which exploits your PC’s handling force, so your printer does not require extra memory to perform fast preparing.
The MF5960dn utilizes roughly 2.3 watts of vitality amid the energy saving mode and meets Energy Star rules, sparing you cash on vitality costs. What’s more, in the same way as other imageCLASS items it is a piece of the Generation Green program, Canon’s drive to decrease ecological weights in all phases of an item’s lifecycle.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10