Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Driver Download
Review– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 printer is perfect for the individuals who need quality substantial structure yield and most extreme efficiency. The iPF9400 was made to give the perfect results for creation. It creates the range of precise hues and expressive monochrome multiplications, and it’s to a great degree less costly to utilize. That is accomplished by the creative incorporation with respect to RGB and CMY inks.
The iPF9400 incorporates an implicit 250GB hard plate drive, which empowers extremely proficient printing, rendering it less demanding to re-print professions and taking care of a ton of information essentially. It can print out A0 draft prints in minor more than two minutes and it is “hot swap” 330ml or even 700ml ink tanks imply ink cartridges could be supplanted without interfering with stamping, keeping up most extreme productiveness. An extensive, brilliant and intelligible LCD screen makes the iPF9400 straightforward work. What’s more, an assortment of modules for Mac pcs and PCs disentangles regular errands, such since controlling, modifying and selling pictures, upgrading their quality and putting outskirts. Besides, simple to set up work processes that mechanize a few of these procedures.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 has a Multi-sensor is consolidated with the printer that gives updated acknowledgment of shading and thickness contemplates a full change in accordance with be done within 15 minutes, with a certain support office for non-Canon media and Color Calibration Management System considers shading arrangement target which will be made with spectrophotometer used Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 and offer on great optional iPFX400 12 shading printer. Similarly, the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 has included programming considers all printers on the framework to be seen from one central range.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10