Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver Download
Review– This Canon 9488B002 MAXIFY MB2320 printer features 2-sided printing, so you can produce a document that is sharp and colorful images efficiently. The built-in wireless network you can print, scan, copy and fax from around the home or office.
MB2320 Maxify Canon inkjet printer is an all-in-one with scan and copy functions, an automatic document feeder, built-in fax, and both Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking. It works with Windows, Mac OS. Individual cartridges for each color let you change only the empty ones. The main paper tray capacity is 250 sheets, generous size. It can accept up to 76 paper weight basis, is much more severe than what is typical. There is a second tray for full-size paper, allowing you to load letterhead paper, for example. There is an automatic document feeder to let you copy or scan stacks of pages in one operation, the printer has a medium-size 2.9-inch display screen that can see the photo to be printed from the memory card. It has a touchscreen is used to control the printer. Unlike most color printers, Canon Maxify MB2320 does not have a memory card reader. It does not have to print directly from a PictBridge camera. You can connect directly to a PC with a USB cable or to your network router either wirelessly with Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet. This model has a built-in fax, can store incoming faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from a PC attached.
The MB2320 is a feature-rich that is a good thing, but you will spend a lot of time to study them. The setting is quite easy but does not expect to get a copy of the first set of your praiseworthy if the cartridge I expect a better result than the next set. I have problems when printing on legal paper images no matter what the settings do not conform to the original in my program. Works great on letter size everything as seen on the screen in my program. I guess I’ll call the Canon on that issue. Scanning is fast and clean, manually, or through the feeder doc. Cloud connects will be a feature you will not be able to live without once you start using it.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10