Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MX472 printer is an all-in-one that is suitable for your business. In addition to printing, the Canon PIXMA MX472 can also be used for copying and scanning. Canon MX472 has dimensions of 18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9 inches with a weight of 21 pounds. This printer is capable of delivering resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing.
This printer is equipped with Google Cloud Print and AirPrint allows you to print wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet compatible devices without having to connect directly to your printer cable. So you can sit anywhere in the home or office to print.
Maximizing your daily efficiency and productivity by using the Canon PIXMA MX472 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer, PIXMA MX472 is very superior in terms of connectivity. With AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, you can easily print wirelessly from a compatible tablet or smartphone from virtually anywhere around the office. Loaded with a variety of time-saving features as well including an automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 30 sheets. And when it comes time to add paper or replace the ink fast front features that make it fast and easy-just in front of the printer! Plus, the optional Black pigment ink cartridge XL or XXL means you can easily print before you need to replace the cartridge first.
A fantastic trick Pixma Mx472 is a replacement of my programming Picture Garden. My Image Garden put the larger part of the printing characteristics of the most adored you, as in the light of how the special filter and full HIGH DEFINITION Film Print, in one of the supported programming effort. It bails you deal with your photos with the notebook look further face
Other features of the PIXMA MX472 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your favorite printing features such as special filters and Full HD Movie Print, in a single software application that easily. It help you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10