Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Download
Review– This wireless office inkjet all-in-one printers provide maximum color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and offer a print speed of up to 8.8 ipm for black and 4.4 ipm for color.
By using this printer, you can print photos, email, web pages, documents and more from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch compatible. With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the office.
Small footprint and have a quality business printing directly from the Smartphone or Tablet. Print directly from more locations than ever before with the PIXMA MX492 with outstanding connectivity options and the ability to be able to put the printer device more places than ever before with it up to 30% reduction in size over the previous MX printer model. With several features such as Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can easily print wirelessly from a compatible tablet or smartphone from virtually anywhere around your office. Loaded with time-saving features, too, including an automatic document feeder (ADF) is integrated which can hold up to 20 sheets of paper. Plus, optional XL ink cartridges mean you can easily print before you need to replace the cartridge first.
Printing from the area which is more than at any time in the past with the MX492 because of network options outstanding and the ability to place the printer more places than any time in the past with the 30% reduction in size over the past MX models.
With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can print remotely from a perfect phone or tablet from for all intents and purposes anywhere around the workplace. It is stacked with the peculiarities of saving time, as well, including fully coordinated programmable feeders reports that hold up to 20 sheets. Furthermore, discretionary XL ink cartridges mean you can print before you need to replace the cartridge.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10