Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download
Review– Canon Pixma MX922 which is well-made inkjet multifunction printer, literally as well as feature-wise. Canon’s signature has rounded corners, up and down tilt, and many design improvements introduced by the Pixma MG6320-including the wrap-around front panel and access a small flip-open lid ink. However, he still controls the past-generation Canon, with three action buttons and a separate four-way cursor. The problem with this is that some of the functions that are available only through the action buttons, and some only through the cursor / contextual OK button lights up. This is confusing, inefficient, and-if you use quite often-aggravating panel. On the plus side, the grid turned into a keypad button when you need to use the fax capabilities of the unit.
MX922 Installation is easy, if a wee bit boring. There is some dialogue to click, but the install routine find the printer on the network quickly and there are no other distractions. We use Wi-Fi, but you also can connect directly to a PC via a USB 2.0 port unit, or wire to your network via ethernet. The software is extremely efficient Canon bundles, with veteran utility scanning, Picture Park to organize and edit photos, and a solid driver. There are also regular features remote printing and email.
As mentioned, the MX922 automatically print and scan in duplex. Paper capacity is feasible for small office multifunction: 250 sheets, which is located in the bottom-mount tape that extends to handle legal-sized paper. Directly over the drip tape and revealed when the front panel is a 20-sheet photo tray for the media 4-by-6-inch, and feed for printable optical media. Like most Canon printer, the front panel automatically drops the printing begins, so that you can remain closed for the appearance, but do not have to worry about disasters paper when you send a job.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10