Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Professional Inkjet Photo Network Printer is a printer for professional photographers who work. Targeted for users of DSLR cameras like the Canon EOS 60D, 7D, and 1D, PRO-1 is a welcome addition to the existing line of Canon printers. He received the media of 4.0 x 6.0 “to 13 x 19” in size. The roll media is not acceptable.
Print head nozzles 12 288 new features, improving on 7680 on the previous model, the PRO 9500 Mk II. This head offers expanded color gamut and faster print speeds than previously possible. Ink is stored on the side of the head and conveyed through the tubular system. Placement in addition to allowing the ink tank becomes greater, and at 36 ml, they can withstand 157% more ink than their predecessors 14 ml tank, PRO 9500 and 9500 Mk II.
PIXMA PRO-1 offers 12 pigment-based inks / colors of LUCIA family in 12 channels, including five monochrome inks for expanding the color gamut in dark areas: Matte Black, Photo Black, Dark Gray, Gray, and Light Gray. In addition to this monochrome color, this printer offers Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red, and Chroma Optimizer special. The latter gives a clear coat that enhances uniform luster paper and also expand the color gamut. Optimizer increases the black density for a truer, richer blacks, too. This ink system gives smooth gradations, reduced graininess, and anti-bronzing effect to improve the clarity and color fidelity, enjoy professional quality grayscale and color prints. No swapping of the black ink cartridge is needed, saving time and ink, because you do not need to manually switch the cartridge – a lengthy process that often results in loss of ink – or wait for the printer to automatically switch between the cartridge.
Super-quiet PRO-1 also offers the capacity to direct CD and DVD printing. ICC profiles are available to ensure that a wide range of contrast and color saturation looks the same on different types of paper. These profiles will provide a color-managed workflow and helps to ensure that your prints look like the picture on the monitor of your camera. With the ICC, no need to manually adjust the channel in Photoshop – printer and its driver do the work for you. Canon ICC profiles to load the drivers included. Profile other manufacturers, including Moab, ILFORD, and Hahnemuhle, available by downloading the necessary drivers on the manufacturer’s website.
PIXMA PRO-1 features a 10/100 Ethernet connectivity, USB 2.0 ports, and a PictBridge port that allows you to print directly from compatible cameras.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10