Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Download
Review– Canon Pixma Pro-10 is a printer aimed at professionals and dedicated fans who appreciate beautiful photo prints and want to make their own. Send your print job to a pro lab probably would cost less and provide more options (such as printed very large). But doing it yourself is much more satisfying. It can even produce better results, especially if you use the printer as the Pro-10.
Technology PIXMA PRO-10 stocks that actually have the rest of the PIXMA line EXPERT particular utilizing Optimum Impression Creates Program to ensure what we think is exactly what we found. OIG program actually assumes almost every part of the print and decide the most profitable mix of ink so that you see certain colors that you would expect to find in your printing.
Print Art Studio Pro2 plug-in new software makes it possibly better to find such amazing results of your favorite photo application. Helps increase the likelihood that the connectivity would like Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS and you have a device that will quickly meet the experts directly into your current workflow is that you can position anywhere in the studio space.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional photo inkjet printer features 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon’s FINE technology with ink droplets as small as 4.0 pl. 10-cartridge printer ink system providing a wide color range and includes three black inks for high-quality black and white photographs. The-10 Pro can output borderless prints up to 13 x 19 “and is compatible with a variety of media, including glossy, luster, and photo paper matte and Mfuseum Etching paper and other fine arts. In addition, you can print directly on a CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc and create your own customized and jackets, including Print Studio Pro plug-in software, provides an easy way to achieve optimum results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
PIXMA Pro connectivity options-10 features several so you can easily print from your different devices. In addition to the standard USB connection, you can connect to the printer via a wired or wireless Ethernet network. In addition, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a digital camera compatible with PictBridge compatibility.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10