Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Photo Inkjet Printer features 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon’s FINE technology with ink droplets as small as 3.0 pl. 8-cartridge printer ink system providing a wide color range and includes three black inks for high-quality black and white photographs. Pro-100 can output borderless prints up to 13 x 19 “and is compatible with a variety of media, including glossy, luster, and photo paper matte and Museum Etching paper and other fine arts. In addition, you can print directly on a CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc and create your own customized and jackets, including Print Studio Pro plug-in software, provides an easy way to achieve optimum results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
PIXMA Pro-100 has multiple connectivity options so that you can easily print from your different devices. In addition to the standard USB connection, you can connect to the printer via a wired or wireless Ethernet network. In addition, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a digital camera compatible with PictBridge compatibility.
Canon Pixma Pro-100 is an inkjet printer that can only be used for printing. This printer has a simple design but still luxurious, but it seems to be large enough to grade inkjet printers. it is understandable because the printer is capable of printing on A3 size paper and by using individual cartridges that much. This printer has a dimension of 689 x 385 x 215 mm, and weighs 19.7 kg. then this printer is also providing shelter in the front side of the paper for printing directly on a CD or DVD media pieces. This printer can print on A3 + size paper inside, A3, A4, letter, 43cm, 36 x 25 x 30 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10