Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download
Review– Canon SELPHY CP910 Compact Photo Printer Wireless is a portable lightweight, with a print resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi and dimensions of 7.0 x 5.0 x 2.4 inches Canon SELPHY CP910 making it easy to carry anywhere.
Canon SELPHY CP910 is the first Selphy models with Wi-Fi. In any case, it missed the boat for versatile printing simple by not including Wi-Fi Direct. The CP910 revise surveillance that by including so-called Canon mode Access Point, which is an exclusive organization comparable to Wi-Fi Direct. Quality of results is unusual for a warm color printer, and standards for the model Canon. Most photos are comparable or better than what you would anticipate from drugstore prints. One special case of experiencing the same problem I have seen more than once with Canon’s 4-by-6 photo printer.
With a Canon SELPHY CP910 photo printer is a minimum distance, praised the unique memory you have never been more profitable. Lighter and smaller in size, the SELPHY CP910 is anything but difficult to pick up pretty much anywhere. Nature photographs still amazing, however, with sharp definition and the real world all through. Given the size of the change is installed enables you to achieve a smooth skin, a red right eye and even choose sepia or monochrome printing, besides you can create a different ID photo sizes.
The SELPHY CP910 Compact Photo Printer Wireless, celebrate your special memories has never been easier. Lightweight and compact in size, the SELPHY CP910 easy to take almost anywhere. But it is more than just a portable; it is also loaded with features, such as the Portrait Image Optimize, which allows you to relive the moments rewarded with a beautiful and long-lasting borderless 4 “x 6” photo prints. Furthermore, the AirPrint enabled, makes wireless printing from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch almost effortless. No driver needed! And Mobile Device Printing allows images on a compatible iOS, Android and Windows RT devices will be sent directly to the printer as well. Plus, with the new Access Point mode, the SELPHY CP910 allows you to directly connect wireless cameras or smart device without a network.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10