Epson XP-720 Driver Download
Review– Epson Expression Premium XP-720 is a high-end all-in-one Wi-Fi printer. Designed for families, can connect to a variety of wireless devices on your home network and is claimed to produce sharp images and text documents. This is fast enough to print the text, but if it lives up to its claim of quality? We have tested this printer all-in-one to figure out.
Epson Expression Premium XP-720 is the follow-up of the XP-710-three in one printer. That said, not much about it has changed the most important improvement is the screen, which is slightly larger. In the catalog price Epson Expression Premium series fills the gap between productivity-directed Expression Home and directed photography Photo Expression series, so that a good balance between the two.
Design is generally the same as the previous model, except this time there is no cover for the SD card compartment, making it more accessible, and touchscreen has grown from 8.8 cm (3.5 in) to 10.9 cm (4.3 in) diagonal, USB ports are still on the façade, which allows you to print documents directly from a USB key without going through a computer. Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi is also onboard, which lets you print wirelessly from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
The paper tray holds 100 sheets of A4 paper. It’s surprisingly un-user-friendly, due to the fact that the input tray is located beneath the output tray automatically deploy, making it difficult to obtain. But you can also insert a sheet through the back because there are compartments input and guidance for the high-grammage paper. For photo paper, there is a separate tray that accepts 20 sheets of 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 in.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Epson XP-720 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10